Welcome - välkommen

Welcome to my blog, please leave a comment so I know you have paid me a visit.

If you want to have a look at my old blog, http://honeysuckle.bloggsida.se/ you're welcome.

Have a nice day, Gunilla


Välkommen till min blogg, var vänlig och lämna en kommentar så jag vet att du har besökt mig.

Du kan också besöka min gamla blogg, http://honeysuckle.bloggsida.se/

Ha en bra dag önskar Gunilla















torsdag 18 mars 2010

Saturday spotlight

Another green card!!
This is Saturday spotlight challenge #22 "So Slick". I've painted my girl with promarkers and glazed her umbrella and the poodle.
the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge #74 "Anything Goes"
and the sketch is Friday Sketchers.
Papers Basic Grey Mistletoe and Refresh, flowers from Prima and ...

3 kommentarer:

  1. this is so darling! love the gorgeous backing papers! great take on the slick challenge Gunilla!
    Blessings, maria

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun spring image and so appropriate for this time of year!! Gorgeous coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh now this is just precious!! I adore your coloring on this image and the yummy papers!! (love that shinny umbrella!!) :) Stunning take on the challenge this week and we appreciate you sharing this with us at Saturday Spotlight!! BIG HUGS

    SvaraRadera