Welcome - välkommen

Welcome to my blog, please leave a comment so I know you have paid me a visit.

If you want to have a look at my old blog, http://honeysuckle.bloggsida.se/ you're welcome.

Have a nice day, Gunilla


Välkommen till min blogg, var vänlig och lämna en kommentar så jag vet att du har besökt mig.

Du kan också besöka min gamla blogg, http://honeysuckle.bloggsida.se/

Ha en bra dag önskar Gunilla















torsdag 21 oktober 2010

A spoon full of sugar #126 and more


This is a close picture of the wings



Evening folks!

I tried to make this challenge after a sketch (Pixies but I was 2 days too late!!), After Marlene's last challenge at A spoon full of sugar #126, Cup Cake Craft #113 " Boys and their toys" and Polly Craft #66 "Purple, green and 1 other".

Used a stamp (I think Hänglars but am not sure) painted with promakers, pearlmaker, half pearls, flowers and glitter glue. Have enjoyed the evening.


1 kommentar:

  1. Hiya

    greatcard and fab image, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.xx

    SvaraRadera