Welcome - välkommen

Welcome to my blog, please leave a comment so I know you have paid me a visit.

If you want to have a look at my old blog, http://honeysuckle.bloggsida.se/ you're welcome.

Have a nice day, Gunilla


Välkommen till min blogg, var vänlig och lämna en kommentar så jag vet att du har besökt mig.

Du kan också besöka min gamla blogg, http://honeysuckle.bloggsida.se/

Ha en bra dag önskar Gunilla















måndag 23 maj 2011

Pink & Girlie

Challenge #70 at the Pixie Cottage is Theme "Pink & Girlie" or sketch. I choosed Theme and voila! Soon it's Studenten here in Sweden and I've done this to Julia.
It's also Magnolia's challenge, a sketch from the lovely Donalda.
Stamp from Magnolia, painted with pro markers, papers from several different companies, ribbon from Panduro, flowers from Prima (I think). Letters with my Revolution and the alphabeth is Banana Split.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Just adorable, love the color combo!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    I'd love it if you linked it up at Magnolia Monday's!

    SvaraRadera
  2. ery pretty card, and Tilda look so cute! =)
    thanks for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
    HUGS
    sadia

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us with our sketch this week at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & stanglar, big hugs Pops x

    SvaraRadera