Welcome - välkommen

Welcome to my blog, please leave a comment so I know you have paid me a visit.

If you want to have a look at my old blog, http://honeysuckle.bloggsida.se/ you're welcome.

Have a nice day, Gunilla


Välkommen till min blogg, var vänlig och lämna en kommentar så jag vet att du har besökt mig.

Du kan också besöka min gamla blogg, http://honeysuckle.bloggsida.se/

Ha en bra dag önskar Gunilla















torsdag 25 augusti 2011

Stella




A sketch from Sugar Nellie #66 after Marlena's sketch, theme -One for the girls!


http://trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/ theme Rocked Up Pink

Paper from Tim Holz and new paper I bought the other week when I was in Scotland, visiting the Funk kitz store and met the lovely girl in the shop.


The stamp is Sugar Nellie's, painted with some of all my new promarkers and ribbons from F K. The pearl brads I had already, the alphabeth is Rollerskate from Quickutz.


Nesties from Nellie's multi frame's.



4 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Gunilla!
    Vilket jättefint kort du gjort! Stämpeln är ju hur gullig som helst, och jag gillar verkligen de där ovala stansarna! Jättegulligt!
    Kram Sandra

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card,love the image and your colours are lovely...Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    SvaraRadera
  3. A beautiful card with such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs, Marlies

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is adorable!!!


    Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

    Ali x

    SvaraRadera